Partners & Support
Support for the Center comes in many forms. The methods that individuals or organizations can get involved in sponsoring the activities or goals of the Center are detailed below.
Sustaining partners are organizations or individuals that provide multi-year fiscal or other significant tangible resources to the Center and its projects. Sustaining partners are provided recognition by the Center here on the website and any marketing and publicity materials where space and context are appropriate. Sustaining partners are notified of Center activities and programs on a regular basis and are afforded annual opportunities to provide direct input to the managing partners.
Current Sustaining Partners
- Mountain Association for Community and Economic Development
- U. S. Endowment for Forestry and Communities
- Kentucky Division of Forestry
- University of Kentucky College of Agriculture
- Kentucky Sustainable Forestry Initiative Implementation Committee
Contributing partners including organizations and individuals that openly support the Center and its goals, objectives, and projects with one year commitments of fiscal or tangible resources. Contributing partners are provided recognition here on the website and in other materials were appropriate. Contributing partners are notified of Center activities and programs on a regular basis and are afforded annual opportunities to provide direct input to the managing partners.
Supporting partners are those organizations and individuals that openly endorse the Center and its programs. Supporting partners will be listed on the website and recognized where possible in other Center materials. Supporting partners are notified of Center activities and programs on a regular basis.
Current Supporting Partners
- Kentucky Forest Industry Association
- The Nature Conservancy
- Sustainable Forestry Initiative
- Tennessee Sustainable Forestry Initiative Implementation Committee
- School of Environment and Natural Resources and Ohio State University Extensio, The Ohio State University
- Kentucky Chapter of the Association of Consulting Foresters
- Kentucky Woodland Owners Association
- National Woodland Owners Association
How to support the Center
Please contact the Center toll free at 1 (855) 579-2690 for more information.